Cherry Shrimp for Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vinnymac

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm offering young home-bred cherry shrimp for $1.75 each. The shrimp will be 1/4"-3/4" in size with a mix of males and females. Shipping is $8.00 which includes an insulated box, breather bags, and USPS Priority Mail shipping. I will ship to any domestic address and delivery averages 2-3 days. Overnight shipping is available for an additional $15.00. Overnight delivery is the only way I can guarantee live delivery.

I will only ship domestically because the price, and more importantly, the transit times to Canada and overseas are too prohibative.

I have over 350 shrimp available for immediate shipping so contact me while the supplies last. I'm trying to clear out my Cherry Shrimp population to make room for breeding Crystal Reds.

I ship Monday - Wednesday. I have an excellent track record and you can view feedback on Aquabid.com (username: vinnymac).
I accept paypal and money orders.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Here are pics of the shrimp:

cherries10.jpg

cherries11.jpg

cherries12.jpg

cherrytank.jpg
[/img]

I know these are probably a stupid questions, but will you combine shrimp into the same box for shipping? If so, how many? Will you increase the amount of shipping per shrimp added? Those guys look awesome.

Thanks for the replies.

Shrimp are $1.75 each and shipping is a flat $8 for priority mail no matter how many you order.

Just add up what you want and send paypal to vko@lotn.org

Thanks!

I might be interested, but won't have any extra spending money for a couple of weeks. heh... i'll let you know when i come into some more money and i might get 5-6 of them. I don't think theres any lfs around the kansas city area that has any shrimp at all really except for wal-mart has ghost shrimp... and they are nasty little creatures most the time. Petco in overland park, kansas has bamboo shrimp, but anyway... i'll get back to you. lol

Back
Top Bottom