Wanted: Chiller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishtankman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Looking to buy a chiller anybody have any good used ones for sale? It's for a 75 gallon!!! Thanks msg me Naperville Illinois

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 of these I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but they're new in box. I was going to make a saltwater tank but lost motivation. I forget how much they cost, so if you want them, whatever you think would be a fair price and then I can see what size flat rate it'll fit in. If not, no problem I'll let them collect more dust in my closet. Haha

image-1817152390.jpg

image-972333135.jpg

That's awesome let me see how much they are but willing to give you a fair price how would we do this then I'm new to buying things online lol

Okay, I'll probably be able to go to the post office tomorrow to see what shipping would be for both. And if you agree with the total then I can send it out Saturday. You would just pay thru paypal. I've actually never sold anything online before but I have bought things from other members.

I'll send you a message tomorrow to let you know.

Ok can you send it next week I'll check with pay pal and that's fine just let me know the shipping I never bough anything through pay pay so I will set up an account is that sound good???? Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom