cichlid just striped her of her babies cause she wouldn't spit them.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beernboots

Aquarium Advice Activist
Our pseudotrophus saulosi finally got striped of her babies. We dripped her into our 20 gallon to recover before putting her into the 60 gallon with her mates. We got mollies and platties in that tank. Will she hurt them? And how long does she need to recover? She already ate all four of my ghost shrimp witch I expected. I just wondering if she be ok with the mollies and platties and how long I should leave her in there.

beernboots said:
Our pseudotrophus saulosi finally got striped of her babies. We dripped her into our 20 gallon to recover before putting her into the 60 gallon with her mates. We got mollies and platties in that tank. Will she hurt them? And how long does she need to recover? She already ate all four of my ghost shrimp witch I expected. I just wondering if she be ok with the mollies and platties and how long I should leave her in there.

She shouldn't hurt the platys or mollies since she got stripped she probably eat the ghost shrimp since she was hungary. I would give her a day give or take just as long as she is back on balance and acting healthy.

Back
Top Bottom