Cichlids in Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MBcichlids

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am in Manitoba Canada and I am interested to find out if anyone knows where to order cichlids online from? Everywhere I've looked only delivers within US. Does anyone have a dependant provider that they are using within Canada?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I suggest contacting someone that is a member of the Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Society. To see if any members are keeping/breeding the species your looking for or know of companies that ship to Canada.

http://www.vahs.ca

Dan ships to Canada and has some of the best stock around which I would personally vouch for. The only downside is you have to have a $250 order to ship. I'd recommend sharing an order to help reduce the expense.

STOCK LIST

Dan ships to Canada and has some of the best stock around which I would personally vouch for. The only downside is you have to have a $250 order to ship. I'd recommend sharing an order to help reduce the expense.

STOCK LIST

Also a good choice, I ordered from him just a few months ago.

Is there a live delivery guarantee?

If you look up Dupras Aquaria he is located in manitoba and breeds african cichlids. He has wonderful fish. I have some from him that I had shipped to Ontario. Just an option for you close to home. ?

Sent from my iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom