Clean up crew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

twisted metal

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am looking to get a better clean up crew. I have some blue leg crabs left, but not much. Same with snails. Just woundering what you would think of a great cuc for my tank.

I have a 75Gal tank with about 80-90lbs of live rock, with about 3-4inch of live sand. Love that deep sand bed. Downstairs I have a 33long sump, that includes wet/dry filtration a refugium and a hydor 405 performer protein skimmer. This skimmer does a heavy bio-load for my tank. Upstairs I got a T5 HO strip, and two Marineland Reef LED lights. The T5 HO is a 48" same with one Reef LED Light. The other LED Light is a 36", because of the overflow.

I would like to stay away from sand stars, and green emerald crabs.

ENTER_NAME said:
I am looking to get a better clean up crew. I have some blue leg crabs left, but not much. Same with snails. Just woundering what you would think of a great cuc for my tank.

I have a 75Gal tank with about 80-90lbs of live rock, with about 3-4inch of live sand. Love that deep sand bed. Downstairs I have a 33long sump, that includes wet/dry filtration a refugium and a hydor 405 performer protein skimmer. This skimmer does a heavy bio-load for my tank. Upstairs I got a T5 HO strip, and two Marineland Reef LED lights. The T5 HO is a 48" same with one Reef LED Light. The other LED Light is a 36", because of the overflow.

I would like to stay away from sand stars, and green emerald crabs.

I don't buy the pack but it's good info. http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/group/6/product.web

Back
Top Bottom