Clean up crew?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sonoma2nv

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok i just bought 3 turbo snails,and 10 hermit crabs how many more should i get .I will be getting some of those snails that stir the sand bed to.I have a bad out break of hair alage.But i dont want to add to many so they die when all the stuff is gone.Any other suggestions.Thanks Derrick

Ps its for a 55gal and 33gal sump

melosu58 said:
Weekly PWC,Feed every other day and more clean up crew.

Melosu58 where do u go to get fish and clean up crews?I have been going to richmond aquarium.

I had a cleanup crew untill the assassin showed up :T mantis shrimp that thing is like a samurii or ghost if you ever see it you see it for a second and then bam dissapears

Check your phosphates too. How's your other levels?

I'd wait to see how the turbos do before you add more. If in a week, there's no change maybe more. In the meanitme, add some nassarius snails for the sand bed and some astrea snails also. You got fish in there, right? If so, I'd add more hermits too. Scarlet reff are my favorites.

That`s where I`ve been going. Scott is the man. Also go to Fish world some but not as much. Give me a PM and Come by and look at the tank. Live down by Manchester H.S.

Back
Top Bottom