Cleaning product

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetness8t5

Aquarium Advice Activist
I don't know if you guys my last post "unexpected surprise," but I wanted to find a cleaner or something that could clean my fish tank without having to fill it up with water.

I found one.. and it worked.

lg_57362_54ad5.jpg

http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...182698146098&itemNo=15&In=Fish&N=2030062&Ne=2

It got about 90% of the water stains off... of course nothing can get a tank fully clean except for bleach (but like I said I wasn't planning on taking my 55g downstairs and cleaning it). But it's clean and ready to set up. Please it's safe for fish. Just wanted to share in case anyone was interested.

Oh but the directions say to "wipe off"... what I did was cover the inside completely and let it soak for a while and took a scrub pad "thingy" safe for glass tanks (they sell one safe for acrylic tanks), and scrubbed it down some. Then put a little water in the tank and "rinsed" it off and soaked up the excess water with paper towels. Viola!

Whoo! grats on the cleaning! Good to hear that you got something good... now put water spots on a wooden tank stand and let them dry and see if that removes those spots LOL!

FWaddict said:
Whoo! grats on the cleaning! Good to hear that you got something good... now put water spots on a wooden tank stand and let them dry and see if that removes those spots LOL!

ROFL, you're killing me smalls!!!!

Back
Top Bottom