Clear/transparent frogspawn?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was it bleached?

Bleaching is usually characterized by the white skeletal structure right? But this one is clear to the point where I can see through it. Furthermore its tentacles are fully extended. It doesn't look unhealthy for me at all, just clear

they also have this whitish pink hammer and i thought it was weird to see two different coloration of the euphyllia corals in one day placed right next to each other. i have seem gold hammer from Aussie before but not whitish pink hammer and clear frogspawn

I havent seen that color before but hammers do come in different shades. I have a mint green one that looks different from the regular greens.

It could possibly related to stress. My hammer was bright purple but I moved it and it fell. After a day with its polyps in the sand I found it and pulled it out. That was 2 months ago and it still is drab in color.

Just a guess, but my guess would be insufficient light. I have a bunch of green hairy mushrooms. One of my corals grew so large it blocked their light source for several weeks. They then turned clear, but since I moved them I slowly see their color coming back.

Just a guess, but my guess would be insufficient light. I have a bunch of green hairy mushrooms. One of my corals grew so large it blocked their light source for several weeks. They then turned clear, but since I moved them I slowly see their color coming back.

the lfs has radion pro tho, multiple of them over the frag rack

Back
Top Bottom