Cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having pet fish makes me find it horrible wat about people with dogs they dont eat them huh?

actually it is - folk in other countries who don't have dogs don't eat them cause they don't have a dog to eat! Nature is a bit cruel - we have to kill to eat - that's the way of things (plants are alive too ya know!)

well what i was trying to say was, some countries do eat them even if they have dogs of their own. of course they won't eat their own pet but in the third world countries they have abundant of stray dogs that don't have owners. they don't have the laws the US have that prevents them from taking those dogs and quarantine them for a few days and kill them for food to eat them with their beers. mostly the people who would do these, from my own observation, are the drunks and do not work. it is just a normal thing in some countries, but would be horrible in this country.

so i know what you are trying to ask about eating your pet...i would say, it depends on what country you are and what kind of person you are, and how you feel about certain things. :)

Back
Top Bottom