Cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishtankman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My tank is once again cloudy I have never had so much trouble when I had the undergravel filter and magnum 350 my water was crystal clear these fluvial are driving me nuts any suggestions Please Help!!!!!!!

Start by posting a pic so we can see what we are looking at. Also, it generally helps if we know what filters you are using, how long the tank has been setup, and if you have done anything in the tank recently. That should give us a good place to start.

Have you changed any filter media? Adding anything to the tank (fish decor new substrate)? Have you taken anything out? Added any chemicals? What are you parameters?

Is your tank cycling? What fish are in it? How big? Did you wash anything or add anything to the tank? Add anything recently? Ammo, nitrites, nitrates?

Ok I'll put a pic up it's a 75 gallon I'm running 2 fluval 405s and 2 magnum 350s

Fishtankman said:
Ok I'll put a pic up it's a 75 gallon I'm running 2 fluval 405s and 2 magnum 350s

How long have those filters been running? Sounds like you recently got rid of an under gravel filter?

Since august had a under gravel filter I'n my last tank

Yes I did last week I cleaned it and changed the media would a uv light help?

Back
Top Bottom