cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking one of the snails is dead :) he has on his back so I flipped him over and he hasn't moved. Should I leave him in there?

I'd check him in the morning. If he hasn't moved by then I would get him out. Give him some time. Try putting him on a rock coated with diatomes.

So its good thing they are eating the purple hair algae right? Will hermit crabs hurt my brittle star they are getting close to it

So its good thing they are eating the purple hair algae right? Will hermit crabs hurt my brittle star they are getting close to it

It's good they are eating the hair algae. My hermits never bother the brittle stars. Just the opposite, I "suspect" one of my larger ones may have killed a couple small hermits. Not sure though.

Personally I don't stir my sand up, I've read it releases nitrates into the water.

DO NOT STIR YOUR SAND BED.

Leave it alone. Let "nature" do its thing. Stirring up your sand bed is asking for trouble. I haven't touched my bed in over a year.

Yeah I'm not going too. The hermits are moving it so that's working. I moved the snail from three rim. He was just doing circles around the tank lol. I put him on a rock seems happy now that there is something to eat.

So anyone have any other tips suggestions or what not? Other food suggestions ect. I've got a large 2.2 oz thing of omega one marine flakes with garlic and 2 packages of San Francisco Bay Brand Sally's marine cuisine frozen cubes

Back
Top Bottom