cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I checker out rods and the locater says the closest is 100 miles away lol

Ok any frozen food will do. I believe foster and smith sells it and they sell live brine also I believe. I give mine live brine every Wednesday when they get it fresh.

how many times you feed them a day?

Once every other day. My stock is

(Bio Cube 29)

2 clowns
2 cardinals
1 six line wrasse
2 orange spotted goby
1 hawkfish
1 pistol shrimp
1 harlequin shrimp

Assorted snails and hermits.

Been doing that way for over a year. Oh I also use Garlic Xtreme 2 drops and soak food.

Hey filter question. The filters I'm buying the one for my wifes freshwater tank takes 2 filters and the one for my tank takes 4.
I'm assuming I don't need to change both on my wifes at one time. Maybe after a, month change one and the next month change the other and rinse in tank change water. Should I use the reusable foam pad in them?

And then on my salt tank don't use foam pads and change the filters every month at the same time?

Hey filter question. The filters I'm buying the one for my wifes freshwater tank takes 2 filters and the one for my tank takes 4.
I'm assuming I don't need to change both on my wifes at one time. Maybe after a, month change one and the next month change the other and rinse in tank change water. Should I use the reusable foam pad in them?

And then on my salt tank don't use foam pads and change the filters every month at the same time?

Don't change any of your filter pads until there literally falling apart in your hands.

That's the way I've been doing on the freshwater.
Do the same for the saltwater?

Well... On my sw tank I changed out my poly fill every water change. Are you using regular filter pads? If so... Replacing them every water change can get expensive. Might I suggest using poly floss instead? It's cheap and you can change it out at water change time. Keep the filter pads for later use.

They have a super fine pad 12"x12" for 3.49
Or
A fine pad infused with carbon 12"x12" for the same price

I think that would be more costly than filter pads a 24 pack would last me 6 changes for $10

Back
Top Bottom