Clown fish, new fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clark4feathers

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can someone tell me how to add a fish to a tank that has a lrg saddle back already in it. Fish is hosting a BTA. Any ideas. I been told I should remove the clown for 2 hours then reintroduce the clown into the aquarium after I release the new fish.

clark4feathers said:
Can someone tell me how to add a fish to a tank that has a lrg saddle back already in it. Fish is hosting a BTA. Any ideas. I been told I should remove the clown for 2 hours then reintroduce the clown into the aquarium after I release the new fish.

I just added mine in. Watched for aggression... Either they will or won't get along. Is the new addition smaller?

clark4feathers said:
What about a smaller different clown

If u add a smaller clown u have a better chance they will get along.

Just added the platinum today. I had 2 true, got rid of the bigger one so they would hopefully get along, it seems to be working...

Last edited:
Kio707 said:
If u add a smaller clown u have a better chance they will get along.

Just added the platinum today. I had 2 true, got rid of the bigger one so they would hopefully get along, it seems to be working...

Did you get that platinum from ilostnemo? The one I ordered from him didnt make it...

KeeperOfFish said:
Did you get that platinum from ilostnemo? The one I ordered from him didnt make it...

Yeah. What happened to urs? Pm me...

Back
Top Bottom