Clown Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PE mysis has more nutritional value than frozen brine from my understanding, and it comes In Frozen cubes too. Its Not expensive, about $5-8 for 30 cubes. Petco sells it. The mysis are bigger and the fish love them. :)

Beengirl said:
PE mysis has more nutritional value than frozen brine from my understanding, and it comes In Frozen cubes too. Its Not expensive, about $5-8 for 30 cubes. Petco sells it. The mysis are bigger and the fish love them. :)

+1 that is very true I almost forgot about mysis

Reefpete said:
Yeah it's good to feed them a variety of foods And also to switch it up .... The saltwater life has it rewards and you get addicted my girlfriend says I'm crazy and I have problems lol how much I talk and deal with my tank haha it's a passion and I love it as do you .... Also instead of water from lfs go to ebay and search 100gpd portable rodi unit it's 65 bucks shipped and get the hose attachment and you can hook up to your outdoor. Water and have rodi water when you want it pays for itself ten times over

Hey thought I'd give you a update Clown fish has settled in nice he's a really happy chappy which is good, he's seem to taken a liking to my cleaning station shrimp he quit happy to stop and have a nice clean lol did what you said and got a Turkey Baster and it working so much better he comes to the tip and bully's it for the food lol

Thinking of maybe getting a few corbels once he has settled in what would you recommend for a newbie that is easy to look after

tidders1980 said:
Hey thought I'd give you a update Clown fish has settled in nice he's a really happy chappy which is good, he's seem to taken a liking to my cleaning station shrimp he quit happy to stop and have a nice clean lol did what you said and got a Turkey Baster and it working so much better he comes to the tip and bully's it for the food lol

Thinking of maybe getting a few corbels once he has settled in what would you recommend for a newbie that is easy to look after

Happy thanks giving and that's all good to hear ....good corals for starters are like what I have get some green star polyps and also xenia corals are nice ........my cleaner as well is the mobile car wash lol he cleans everyone in my tank won't leave my gobys alone loll

Reefpete said:
Happy thanks giving and that's all good to hear ....good corals for starters are like what I have get some green star polyps and also xenia corals are nice ........my cleaner as well is the mobile car wash lol he cleans everyone in my tank won't leave my gobys alone loll

Cleaner shrimp are awesome!! Mine even cleans inside the starry blenny's mouth!! Lol.

Beengirl said:
Cleaner shrimp are awesome!! Mine even cleans inside the starry blenny's mouth!! Lol.

Yeah mine cleans both the gobys mouth it's funny they open their mouths waiting for the shrimp to come clean lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom