Clown loach just one of da boyz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I have had two clown loaches for just over a month now and they have always acted normal.

Yesterday I added three tiger barbs to the tank. I don't know if the fact that clown loaches and tiger barbs have the same markings plays into this, but my clown loaches and tiger barbs hang out. :) In fact, one of my clown loaches rarely spends time at the bottom anymore, and instead swims around with the tiger barbs. Guess he wants to be in the gang. :lol:

Congrast on yuor clown loaches and barbs in a happy community. BTW u know that clown loaches get 15inches a each.

Dan :)

I have had the same experience with my tiger barbs and clown loaches, it's pretty funny to watch them hang out together.

That's excellent!

My clowns do the same with my barbs, and they all seem to have fun goofing around together.

my friend had some barbs & clowns before he went cichlid on me ... and his clowns did the same with his tiger barbs. i don't have any further explanation other than to let you know that it seems to be a pattern. Colors are the obvious explanation, but who knows for sure.

I read in an article online, i don't remember where, that is was because of the colors.

Back
Top Bottom