Clownfish care/stories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got a few new zoas today. I already had a frag that had a lot of open space of rock on it so i attached a smaller frag of a different color zoas to see if i can get them to merge together. Hopefully it will work .... only time will tell I guess.

A friend offered me here brand new 20 gallon high tank. I was hoping to go a little bigger for my next reef tank but it is free and brandnew! I have already checked out some stands. For about a $100 dollars i will be set to go.:dance:

That's really a no brainer then, if you're ready. I been into fish and reptiles for most of my life, but I'm a bit more serious about it this time. My next tank is a 55 I've already got. My 4' corn snake is moving downstairs into a smaller apartment, the 40 Gallon, then I'm converting his current domicile into a reef. I'll be shopping around on craigslist for items I'll need. Not sure if I'm going sumpless or not, same goes for a refug, but I'm planning on a skimmer for sure. That's gonna be fun!

That's really a no brainer then, if you're ready. I been into fish and reptiles for most of my life, but I'm a bit more serious about it this time. My next tank is a 55 I've already got. My 4' corn snake is moving downstairs into a smaller apartment, the 40 Gallon, then I'm converting his current domicile into a reef. I'll be shopping around on craigslist for items I'll need. Not sure if I'm going sumpless or not, same goes for a refug, but I'm planning on a skimmer for sure. That's gonna be fun!

I am pretty excited about starting another reef tank but would a blue hippo tang or a foxface tang(?) be okay in just 20 gallons?

My only concern is that I am not looking to keep fish for a year or two... i want to keep them as long as possible!:angel:

I dont' know what the answer to that question is, I bet you could find the answer on Live Aquaria, it's a great first spot stop to check out your new critters. I've been wondering about how I'm gonna stock my 55 and I don't even have it in place or any of the equipment I'm gonna need.

Back
Top Bottom