Clownfish is pale and breathing rapifly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzzyJames

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
HR has been hanging out out at the top of the tank for a week or so an and now he is sitting in the sand. I was able to scoop him out without even trying hard (usually impossible to catch) and now he is in my 10 gal Qt. Parameters look fine in DT and other clowns and inverts are fine. Don't know what to do. He looks like he is gonna die over night. Any advice?
Thanks. I am pretty new to SW ( bout 6 months) and this is my first potential loss. It's my sons Nemo and I hate to see him die.

Thanks Carey. I think he was sick when I got him. Looked like flukes from what I was reading last night. I did a freshwater dip and then he seemed better for awhile last night. I watched him for about 3 hours (proves I'm addicted :) this morning he was covered in snails. Haha. I'm gonna get a mated pair and tell my son Nemo had a baby. Lol. I have a mated pair of false (black and whites) in my 75 gal and they are doing great. Part of the hobby I suppose.
Jim

Back
Top Bottom