Co2 and Air Stone Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkdubs2 said:
Did u build this? How and what are some dangers?

No, I didn't build this sorry. I picked it up at my LFS for about $40. I like this paintball tank, much less expensive than the ones with the regulators :) some dangers would be, if pressure is too great in the chamber, it will explode. Or If up you drop it, try to open it, stuff like that. I wouldnt classify it as dangerous though, just keep it next to the tank and be careful that's all:)

Austin.b said:
No, I didn't build this sorry. I picked it up at my LFS for about $40. I like this paintball tank, much less expensive than the ones with the regulators :) some dangers would be, if pressure is too great in the chamber, it will explode. Or If up you drop it, try to open it, stuff like that. I wouldnt classify it as dangerous though, just keep it next to the tank and be careful that's all:)

Wat is this system called?

The two regulators are working pressure and cylinder pressure you would have to do alot to the cylinder to explode like drive over it with a truck for the most part the most dangeroud thing would be the regulator got jammed and gassed your aquatic friends to death theirs just not enough in the cylinder to affect you

Back
Top Bottom