Co2 regulator question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This valve can only take 1500 psi , that means, paintball tanks 20oz. You need a needle valve to go with that. Make sure that the treads are compatible.
Good luck

For the money you want to spend you can get a good Milwaukee regulator (comes with bubble counter, needle valve and solenoid), a cylinder, a drop checker, a check valve (or two) and a diffuser. Then you are good to go. If you DIY your diffuser you can get it well under 200.

I think drfosterandsmith has a complete co2 set for around $100 but you have to buy the paintball tank separate.

maxwellag said:
I think drfosterandsmith has a complete co2 set for around $100 but you have to buy the paintball tank separate.

Do you think it's good to go for a 5lb tank instead of a paintball tank?

I bought a Miluakee regulator/solenoid and a ph controller for $190 for my 150 planted. Haven't had any problems other than getting the o-ring on at first...took a few tries. Free shipping and also get tubing too if you order from that site.
Milwaukee SMS122 pH Controller + MA957 CO2 Regulator + 10 Ft CO2 Tubing

I searched around and did research and this came out to be the best setup without dropping a couple hundred more.

Back
Top Bottom