Co2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thumper828

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello all,...well my last investment of the pps pro ferts has inspired me to go further...co2. I will go pressurized eventually but for now I am just goin to go with the diy version. Just got all the mix in the bottle and waiting for some bubbles..will update....

Good luck Thumper. Many in here have great DIY set ups. Yell at Fresh2O he's sort of a DIY CO2 guru. When you ask him about DIY CO2 he likes for you to address him as O great Swamee. OS.

lol...will do...I do have co2 goin in to the tank now..just used an existing airstone. I am getting ready to order a cheap diffuser off ebay as I understand they have been known to work in a diy system..thoughts?...advice?....

Yes I think the disk shaped diffusors work with low pressure. Ones like the Atomic that GLA sells usually need about 30 psi working pressure. Difficult to achieve with DIY. Isco makes a disk one that has a way to count the bubbles built in as well. OS.

Yes I think the disk shaped diffusors work with low pressure. Ones like the Atomic that GLA sells usually need about 30 psi working pressure. Difficult to achieve with DIY. Isco makes a disk one that has a way to count the bubbles built in as well. OS.

Thank ya...thank ya...

Back
Top Bottom