College Basketball.... Let The Madness Begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We did it. We broke the guinness world record at Allen Fieldhouse for largest gathering of ugly holiday sweaters.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

OH MY....Down goes Duke. The Utes coming on a lil bit.

Me too. I dont expect UK to stay this sloppy all game though.

Shakeup Saturday: Four of the Top 10 teams (Kentucky, Iowa State, Duke, Purdue) took a loss today.
Hats off to Indiana for erasing a 16 point deficit to win by 7 over Notre Dame.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I did not catch MD opening up Big10 play against Penn St. Blue chip Diamond Stone (perfect action hero name) came off the bench and scored 39 points in the win.
MSU's loss to Iowa is actually a feather in the cap for Iowa state (who beat Iowa a few weeks back). Then again, MSU w/out Valentine is a different team. Minor set back.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk. Hearing Thon Maker really liked it here on his visit. Cut other visits from his schedule. Said "coach Selfs just got that cool thing abt him". That would be a feather in our recruiting cap. Diamond Stone is good. I just wanna see how he plays in conference time. Gets a smidge more aggresive and freshman will start to realize their place in the conference chain.

Hey fresh.... Have you checked out UC IRVINE yet.... [moderator edit]. That's a looong team. We played them Tues. And they gave us fits in the first half... Self called for the right changes in the second half and the team responded. Seldon looks like hes on a mission to get back on NBA radar. UC Irvine has a 7'6" backup center that replaces a 7'2" starting center and 7 players 6'10 or bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator edit above was my fault. Didnt think before i sent... Wasnt anything bad, just an easily made comparison to a not so good example. MY APOLOGIES guys, wasn't purposeful.

Moderator edit above was my fault. Didnt think before i sent... Wasnt anything bad, just an easily made comparison to a not so good example. MY APOLOGIES guys, wasn't purposeful.

No worries!

OSU beat Minnesota by 15 last night. This team is steadily improving. They've won all of their games since the bad UCONN loss. Keep it up Bucks!

Playin for #1... Rock chalk jayhawk.... Go KU

What a week for Iowa! After knocking off #1 MSU, they go to West Lafayette and overcome a 19 point deficit in a hostile gym to beat #14 Purdue.
In the big dozen, looks like it will be a 1v2 matchup on Monday between KU and OK. I still remember watching their big matchup in '88.

Iowa has been looking good.
HUGE game tonight.
#1 Kansas vs #2 Oklahoma
ALLEN FIELDHOUSE will be rocking... Lawrence is already buzzing.

Iowa has been looking good.
HUGE game tonight.
#1 Kansas vs #2 Oklahoma
ALLEN FIELDHOUSE will be rocking... Lawrence is already buzzing.

I will be watching that and following UVA and UNC in their respective games (during the commercials, of course). Should be a good one indeed!

WHAT A GAME. ladies and gentlemen we have OVERTIME.

Back
Top Bottom