College Football!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plantedtankman

Aquarium Advice Freak
How great is it to have College Football back?! I've been waiting and waiting and it is finally here. So talk about your favorite team, make predictions, or talk about anything related to the subject. And remember, no fighting!

Well I like the Aggies but mainly because I live in college station... Johnny Manziel is a total jerk though...

ROLL TIDE ROLL! Or defense looked a little shabby but I'm sure it's not a major issue, it'll be gone in a few weeks practice. Offensive rules you all

ROLL TIDE ROLL! Or defense looked a little shabby but I'm sure it's not a major issue, it'll be gone in a few weeks practice. Offensive rules you all

I'm an Ohio State fan. OSU's defense wasn't as good last week due to suspension and injuries. Two very good teams IMO

Well I like the Aggies but mainly because I live in college station... Johnny Manziel is a total jerk though...

Agreed. Hopefully he doesn't get your team in a world of trouble someday. Take it from me... Pryor (who is similar to Manziel in some ways) was a jerk when he was at Ohio State.

Arkansas Razorback fan here. We've got a new coach and program now. Hopefully we can put Petrino's womanizing mess behind us. Our new coach seems to be a classy guy so hopefully we're on a good rebuilding period. I follow Ohio State as I have good friends in Columbus. LOL I send them lots of razorback stuff and they send me lots of buckeye stuff. Great fun. I also am glad the aggies are with us now in the SEC. Got friends there too and they always have a classy team and traditions. Will still root for the Hogs when we play them though. Yeah, thank goddness college football is here again! OS.

Big ACC fan here (though I think the national championship will have to go through the SEC). Noles and Tigers looks impressive so far. Still can't get used to the off season movement and new teams (Maryland to the Big10 and Pitt and Cuse in).
My alma mater (Old Dominion) made the jump to Conference USA this season and has only been playing since 2009 (they took a 69 year hiatus from football).
I love this time of the year.

Big ACC fan here (though I think the national championship will have to go through the SEC). Noles and Tigers looks impressive so far. Still can't get used to the off season movement and new teams (Maryland to the Big10 and Pitt and Cuse in).
My alma mater (Old Dominion) made the jump to Conference USA this season and has only been playing since 2009 (they took a 69 year hiatus from football).
I love this time of the year.

Haha, college football realignment can be confusing, but Maryland joins the B1G 10 next year with Rutgers. I don't understand why Notre Dame joined the ACC (geographically odd to me, but I'm a traditionalist)

Im a Buckeye fan. Hopefuly will be 25-0 between last year and this year. Go Ohio State.

Back
Top Bottom