Colored Gravel Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiFanatic

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This is kind of a dumb post, but I was just wondering how many of you find gravel mixed in with yours that isn't the same as your normal gravel's color. I have a mix of black and white gravel, but I keep finding bright blue pebbles in my 75 gallon while I'm doing PWC. I've already removed quite a few blue pebbles, but more keeps popping up! I know they don't come with new fish because I never dump fish store water in my tank.

I'm still pulling blue gravel out of my sand. About a year ago JChillin send me some plants that had rocks stuck in the roots. Not many, but maybe a dozen. Every once in a while I'll find a rock from his tank. :)

At least I know I'm not the only one here. I'm not complaining about it, I just find it odd that they keep popping up. For the longest time I will only see black and white rocks, then out of the blue (not pun intended) I'll find a blue one. It's just kind of weird.

Fishyfanatic said:
I'm still pulling blue gravel out of my sand. About a year ago JChillin send me some plants that had rocks stuck in the roots. Not many, but maybe a dozen. Every once in a while I'll find a rock from his tank. :)
I find that to be pretty funny for some reason. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom