Compact internal filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ram_g0p

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am looking for a compact internal filter for my daughter's 5 gal tank in which she keeps her pet ADFs (2). The tank is an Aqueon 5.0 kit and the filter it comes with is a joke. I added a Marina S10 HOB to it, but it prevents from the hood being closed and there's large gap in the back. We are worried the frogs may jump out! I looked for internal filters. I considered Tetra Whisper i10 and Marina I25 - both with good reviews, but somewhat large for the 5 gal tank and would take up quite a bit tank space. So I decided on some (more) compact ones. I was at Petsmart and happened to see a very compact Top Fin internal filter 10.
Top Fin® Multi-Stage Internal Filter | Filters | PetSmart

I am also considering AquaTop internal filter IF201
Aquarium Internal Filter IF-201

They both seem very compact. The aquatop one may be too small??! I would like to know your experiences/thoughts on these two and if there is any preference. Any other suggestions? Thanks so much.

I have a hagen mini in my 5.5, pretty sweet little filter, adjustable flow rate and all..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's it..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom