compatability

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fishman1234 said:
Would
They school with neons?

Sometimes but they will follow each other and they're kind of loners and very little territorial and they won't nip just push away and will stop in awhile my black skirt just swims freely some time with the neon and used just scare away but then calm down with them and also black neon are good as well

15Sulcata said:
Sometimes but they will follow each other and they're kind of loners and very little territorial and they won't nip just push away and will stop in awhile my black skirt just swims freely some time with the neon and used just scare away but then calm down with them and also black neon are good as well

Are they also called black widows?

fishman1234 said:
Are they also called black widows?

I haven't herd that they're called black widows and I never had danios so I can't help u there but the black skirt and the other tetras won't cause harm

Will:
6 corys
2 mollys
3 platys
8 neons
4 guppies
1 swordtail
1 pleco all get on in an 125 litre tank :)?

fishman1234 said:
Will:
6 corys
2 mollys
3 platys
8 neons
4 guppies
1 swordtail
1 pleco all get on in an 125 litre tank :)?

Yah that's plenty of space for them

fishman1234 said:
Could I add 6 black skirt tetras/blackwdows, with these one?

Yah or try 3 black skirt and 3 white skirt or 3 black skirt and 3 black phantom they look like skirts but have a blue spot and look very nice but it's up to u

Yeh, I think I'll just go with the black shirts but thanks :) will the black shirts school with neons?

fishman1234 said:
Yeh, I think I'll just go with the black shirts but thanks :) will the black shirts school with neons?

Yah but no they'll prob school with themselves

Are the black skirts the same size as neons? And will the black skirts get on with the other fish? :)

fishman1234 said:
Are the black skirts the same size as neons? And will the black skirts get on with the other fish? :)

Well wen u say get on do u mean nip and if u do thy won't and they're a little bigger than Neons and if buy small they're about the size o a nickel to a quarter in body size there more round shaped they will get long there community fish as well

Back
Top Bottom