compatable??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

turboTSI

Aquarium Advice Activist
ok I found a chat on the net with what fish go with what etc...

link is: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/SWCompatibility.php

I have a lion and a eel.. this is the I could come up with on compatability AND for what I am interested in...

YES COLOUMN
Grouper
Puffer
Tang

MAYBE COLUMN
Dwarf Angel
Anthia
Butterfly Fish
Parrot Fish
Wrasse

now those are the fish I am interested in on both sides...

if u could PLEASE tell me out of BOTH sides.. what u think WOULD be ok with both the Lion (volitan) and the Snowflake EEL

btw this would be in a 125g so what would u recomend out of this handfull

Dave

Groupers get very big, puffers are good with lions, maybe powderblue tang, definitely humu trigger, and don't know about the maybe column. Lions are good with most fish that cannot fit in their mouths. I don't know about the eels.

so u think a puffer (stars and stripes, dog face) and a humu trigger would make good tank mates with the Volitan and SFE???

Dave

I used to have a snowflake eel, dog face puffer, and a volitan lion in the same tank. They got along fine. The eel is actually not very aggressive at all, except at feeding time. They have very poor site so they just nip at everything. I never saw any visible scarring from him though. A humu trigger would also be a nice addition.

tripper

Back
Top Bottom