Compatibility question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tleyton

Aquarium Advice Activist
So, as a ploy to get my husband I tested in my tank (and there by default assist with maintenance) I have decided to let him pick out our new inhabitant. He has his heart set on a marble veil tailed angel and really only wants that and nothing else. I have heard that angels can be nippy and territorial and I have zero experience with them. I have guppies, a Molly, a BN pleco, Cory cats, and a couple snails. I plan on getting shrimp in the near future? Liveaquaria says angels are compatible with all these? Any thoughts? I have a 55 g by the way.

ok you should be fine except the shrimp. angels love shrimp. they are like chocolate cake for them lol. the guppys are iffy some times if they are full growen they will be ok. if small angels will eat them

Ok, good to know! The guppies are full grown and the angels at my LFS are still small. Only a couple inches. One angel should be ok? They don't need to be groups or paired up or anything right?

Back
Top Bottom