Computer Stuff looking to sell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JohnNLuc

Aquarium Advice Freak
Had some extra things around that I'm not using and since im always looking for fish stuff maybe we can help eachother out. I have a brand new Netgear Wireless Router, brand new Netgear Wireless Access point and an Intel Pentium 4 2.26GHZ processor which was used for about 2 weeks All in MINT condition please let me know if your interested in trading or shoot me a price Thanks a lot

scuba I was really looking for MH lighting or a better skimmer so it would be the router and some cash from me or something all I know is this stuff is collecting dust in boxes here.

I also have a regular wired dlink router 4 port and a 19" Dell CRT Monitor as well was used for about 6 months but also in great shape looking to get rid of.

Its a netgear 54 Mbps G access point and im looking for anything Im willing to give it to you with extra cash if you have a decent skimmer or MH lighting

Yeah I guess if I cant find anyone here im gonna throw it all on ebay. Thought i would check here before though =]

Ya ebay is a tougher sell because of competition (plus you have to pay selling fees)... I feel it is always better to unload it in private if possible.

Is your P4 processor an oem unit or retail with a heatsink and fan? Do you have a motherboard and ram that you can sell with it or CPU only?

Back
Top Bottom