For Sale: Cons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shay

Aquarium Advice Activist
Okay here's the deal took these guys / gals in they were suppost to be Devils and suppose they would be in some peoples eyes LOL anyways I cleared out my Cons a few years back and don't want that to get started again. There are 2 black standard issues and 4 or 5 white/albinos - they have some size to them already so really won't be much longer and they'll be producing fry. They've been healthy since getting here, never missed a beat, eat anything, etc....

I'll ship them but the box is going to be a bit heavy to give them enough water in the bags for a safe trip - this is a package deal which includes all the cons, shipping priority with tracking / delivery con #, insulate lined box, heat pack, etc,,,, each will be in their own bag another reason the box will be heavy

$30 - if by chance there was a DOA since I don't raise them I'll offer a refund of per fish after the cost of shipping - meaning if there was $7 left it would be a $1 or can credit you if there's every anything else you see I have available - but must receive a photo of fish within 2 hours of delivery

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom