Consolidated thread: tank pics-thanks-DIY-plants-moonlights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zimmanski

Aquarium Advice Addict
So everyone on here has been such great help with all of my tanks I thought I would give an update and show some pictures of all your hard work! Haha. Because of you guys I enjoy this hobby more and more every time I look through the aquarium glass.

So this is my 55g with a bunch of different plants growing on a dual t5no fixture. I recently added some DW, that's why there's the fake piece on top of it for now, I've also added a different LED bubbler from marineland that I really like, with the lunar lights the red fades to purple at the top of the tank and has different sizes of bubbles, pretty cool I think

image-809284522.jpg

image-1475117457.jpg

Now here is my little 20g Long that in having a ton of fu with now, it's a fry grow out tank with a permanent stock of RCS and Julii Corydoras and plants that I'm extremely happy with, growth has been great for the short amount of time I've had them, there not a single plant without new growth on it. I also recently added the Truelumen Lunar LED, I'm really happy with it and it was really cheap, love watching my fish until I fall asleep now.

image-1071653900.jpg

image-2203409468.jpg

And finally, this is my new project, a DIY 20 long stand that will have a shelf below it so I can put the old ten gallon I have on it and get it up and running again. I'll keep updating with pictures of the build, should be a lot of fun

image-3092169030.jpg

Anyway thanks again guys! Let me know what you think of it all! I excited to see comments

It's looking pretty good. For some reason it looks bigger than a 20 long, but it must just be the way the pictures are taken.

Thanks! Just put together most of the stand, still have to figure out exactly how to do the shelf for the 10 gallon, put on the sides and then paint or stain it, but it's coming along!

Attachments

• image-1958208110.jpg
    image-1958208110.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 64
First part or staining done! Just have to get the board for the shelf now, finish up the stain and then my tanks are going on it! I'm pretty excited. Haha nobody probably even cares, but I'm bragging anyway

Attachments

• image-195620081.jpg
    image-195620081.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom