Continuing the father's past legacy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Reefa420

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone!! My name is Collin and I'm 19 years of age living up in the tropics of Bellingham WA. (sarcasm for those without the detector). Ever since I was just a wee one I can always remember living in Orange County and seeing my dad's 60 gallon acrylic saltwater setup complete with lion fish, snowflake eel, clowns and all sorts of cool reef dwellers. After my family moved me out of heaven and stuck me in rainy Northwest Washington at the age of 9, the former fish tank was just a memory and I grew up the rest of the way without a tank.
Now at the age of 19, working 45 hours a week only paying a couple bills at home, I decided this April it was time to get reef deep into the saltwater journey again with a 65 gallon tank and stand. My current setup is about 100 lbs of live sand, 2 Hydor Koralia powerheads, Eheim 150 w heater, aquatic life 4-strip setup w/LEDs ,full refugium/skimmer setup on back of tank, 2 Eheim 2213 canister filters below, 30 lbs live rock, 2 mushroom frags, indigo dottyback which was an accidental $45 stowaway in my live rock purchase!! Rest assure the fish is currently doing fine in the tank and seems to be digging the new crib. I look forward to learning as much as I can from fellow enthusiasts, thank you !!

Back
Top Bottom