coolies and mosquitos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquariumlover10

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am going to get 3 coolie loaches in my 10 gallon after my move and i have 5-8 baby mosquitofish that I'm going to breed and i was wondering if there were any fish that have a very small mouth that are compatible with thos two in a 10 gallon.

Well, first off no coolie/ kuhli loaches, they need a 20 gallon long footprint, you can do the mosquito fish, a group if pigmy cories, and a honey gourami and call it a game

Well over 10,000 people probably do because of carnivals and stuff.

Yea that's better with that you can add a honey gourami and another school of small tetras such as neons or glow lights, also harlequin rasboras

Kuhli not coolie

But yes, gouramis, tetras, barbs, swordtails, PEACOCK GUDGEON <---awesome little fish and even some German blue ram cichlids. However the rams are challenging to keep an require some attention.

I honestly don't know what a mosquito fish even is. Looks like a guppy but unless they're smaller than .5 inches they'll be fine.

I caught mine in lake mongomry in lake city florida so fare ive breed them once bye the time i get the harluquins they will be 1" long the babies are born about 1/4 an inch long and are very active.

Don't know, with plenty of hiding places some might survive, or you can get a separate tank for fry, if you want to breed, I would keep it a species only tank

It's unlikely the fry would survive with even the mosquito fish alone. Livebearers almost always eat their fry.

Would just put them in a pond but my family is.going to rent.and the house we want has a small yard and my little brother is autistc and my mom wount let me because she's scared theres going to.be snake hiding in it so i may just get a little fountain and add a water pump.with a filter.

So.many.periods.i.stopped.reading.everytime.i. Saw.one.thanks. Oh never mind you fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom