Coral suggestion, clown trigger and coral beauty fish in tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ade

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Can anyone suggest a colourful coral that can be put in a tank with a clown trigger and a coral beauty.

If the clown trigger is gonna remain in the tank, I wouldn't say anything is safe. If not then you could do zoas, mushrooms, sps should be fine with the dwarf angel. I would not do lps with the clown trigger or angel as those tend to be very tempting. However, with my suggestions I would consider rehoming the trigger when it gets bigger if it is still small. If it is big no coral IMO.

If the clown trigger is gonna remain in the tank, I wouldn't say anything is safe. If not then you could do zoas, mushrooms, sps should be fine with the dwarf angel. I would not do lps with the clown trigger or angel as those tend to be very tempting. However, with my suggestions I would consider rehoming the trigger when it gets bigger if it is still small. If it is big no coral IMO.
Trigger will chew on corals to wear their teeth down. Mine went from my corals to chewing on rock when I sold all if my corals.

Back
Top Bottom