Coral?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TeamTyEmily

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
image-611432898.jpg

Hello :)
Does anybody know what type of coral this is?

Thanks
Emily

Would you know on what is the best way to get rid of them?
Thanks

They sell some stuff called aiptasia x. You just shoot it in its mouth and it suffocates it and it usually blows up. Pretty cool to watch. Lol

That sounds good too me. I'm glad I checked what it is now! Many thanks for your help :))

I have bought some aiptasia x to put in the coral. Am I best removing the rock from the tank to do the procedure or can I leave it in the tank?

It would be ideal to remove it if there isn't much on the rock that it would annoy. Making sure there is no direct contact of chemicals to the display is always a better way to do things. It's not a huge issue if it stays though, just follow the directions.

needmorecowbell said:
It would be ideal to remove it if there isn't much on the rock that it would annoy. Making sure there is no direct contact of chemicals to the display is always a better way to do things. It's not a huge issue if it stays though, just follow the directions.

We will remove it. Luckily there is nothing on that rock and fingers crossed it works :)

Stephen Rollins said:
They sell some stuff called aiptasia x. You just shoot it in its mouth and it suffocates it and it usually blows up. Pretty cool to watch. Lol

It worked thank you for your help :)

Back
Top Bottom