Coralife bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliffz

Aquarium Advice Freak
Folks,
Anyone know a good reliable online source for Coralife 65w 6700 4 pin 21 inch bulbs? :uzi: LFS is robbery. Thanks

That pet place.com , or just type in the google engine coralife and the wattage ect and you should get a list of the places that sell them . They usually run about 23 or so for the 40 watters

You might find cheaper bulbs from other brands as well......brand name doesn't matter, just the pin arrangement. ;)

Catalinaaquarium.com has 65w 6700K straight pin bulbs for $15: Catalina Aquarium. That is a great price. :) I've used their bulbs before and they are the same as any other when it comes to plant growth and quality.

And 22" should fit in the Coralife fixtures (I have them in my 30" Coralife and 48" Coralife).

You might find cheaper bulbs from other brands as well......brand name doesn't matter, just the pin arrangement. ;)

Catalinaaquarium.com has 65w 6700K straight pin bulbs for $15: Catalina Aquarium. That is a great price. :) I've used their bulbs before and they are the same as any other when it comes to plant growth and quality.

And 22" should fit in the Coralife fixtures (I have them in my 30" Coralife and 48" Coralife).
Catalina sells mostly straight configuration . And IME/IMHHO brand does matter , I can tell a diffrence on my coralife bulbs vs the catalina brand FYI .. Coralife is a higher quality and catalina is an entry light .both are good but coralife is better (I run 2 of the catalinas , and reciently changed one to the coralife and found better colors on the corals and growth on the coralife ):)

Folks--Thanks for all the feedback! Big Als has the one I need for $25.99 Coralife 6700 65w straight pin. LFS wanted $45!! Foster and smith did not have this bulb. Sadielynns experince with the Catalina has me leaning toward Coralife.
Thanks again folks!!
Cliff NY

Folks--Thanks for all the feedback! Big Als has the one I need for $25.99 Coralife 6700 65w straight pin. LFS wanted $45!! Foster and smith did not have this bulb. Sadielynns experince with the Catalina has me leaning toward Coralife.
Thanks again folks!!
Cliff NY
I also bought my light bulbs from Big Al's they beat competitors prices by 5% I found the bulb I needed for cheaper on a different site and called BigAl's they beat the price and made the sale shipping was fast as well. I usually shop Drfosters&smith but if BigAl's offers it there 5% price match makes the deal for sure.

Back
Top Bottom