Could i add a fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe he's being facetious. To mfdrookie, No, with obvious questions, then common sense would come into play. Would you want to take advise from a person who has never had any experience with the issue? I sure wouldn't.

I believe he's being facetious. To mfdrookie, No, with obvious questions, then common sense would come into play. Would you want to take advise from a person who has never had any experience with the issue? I sure wouldn't.
OK. Because there are many hobbyists who may have not kept specific fish but know quite a bit about them. I'm just saying that you don't have to have experience to offer good advice. I can definitely understand that expereince may trump research in certain situations, but not always.

mfdrookie516 said:
OK. Because there are many hobbyists who may have not kept specific fish but know quite a bit about them. I'm just saying that you don't have to have experience to offer good advice. I can definitely understand that expereince may trump research in certain situations, but not always.

+3

Back
Top Bottom