Could I get another plant ID please?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheresaM

Aquarium Advice Addict
I bought this from an eBay seller as dwarf sag. I have a mini lawn of dwarf sag in my 16g from different sources and it looks nothing like this. Very thin, almost like actual blades of grass. No complaints, I do like it, just want to know what the heck it is (the blurs are Endlers fry which should give a good idea of the plant size/thickness).

img_3153719_0_52ae5d4629d598e2b195848cad0ffa8a.jpg

Narrow leaf micros sword maybe?

Not sure. It does have runners but what I just read says narrow leaf micro sword blades are round in diameter, mystery plant definitely has flat leaves.

I'm moving it to a different tank so here's another photo. It definitely has flat leaves and runners:

img_3153871_0_b45bf30fb449a0c3a1e82e4795bb5d4c.jpg

Hmm I had some at one point and it looked a lot like that. I don't remember it being round. Hopefully someone else knows for sure. Out of ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I also had narrow leaf chain sword, Echinodorus tenellus, and it also looked like that. Mine had flat leaves as well.

Edit: Lilaeopsis mauritana, narrow leaf micro sword, on the other hand, has the round leaves.. I have also had this plant.

Back
Top Bottom