could i have a pair of fm already

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smooth_cannibal

Aquarium Advice Activist
out of 4 firemouths i bought a month ago one has died and i am going to lose another one i think in the next couple days despite meds salt you name it.

the sick one has to be a male. i thought the others were both females.

however the sick one always chases the other two away. one of the other ones almost always gets between the one i know has to be a female. they are in the 2.5 inch range now.

the other two seem to be together most of the time with sporatic aggression towards eachother. but i don't know if its because the male chases them away and find comfort together or not. or its because the male is sick definitely.

i meant to start a thread about what else i could try when i made this one but i was curious about them pairing off or not.

i meant to start a thread about what else i could try when i made this one but i was curious about them pairing off or not.

I would start a new thread. You will want to list water parameters, tank mates, tank size, choice in diet ans symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom