Could i possibly set up a 3g reef with a shrimp, goby, a few hermits and anemones.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamCurtis07

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've recently found a pretty interesting aquarium that would fit my desktop well, it is meant for fresh water most likely bettas thats why its only 3 gallons... Anyway I have a sexy shrimp in my 55 gallon and I don't see him ever, plus many hermits and plenty of live rock, all of this I would be willing to move over to the 3 gallon. It seems like I would be able to set this tank up fairly quick using 3 gallons of water from my 55 and about 2-3 lbs of live rock... So what do you guys think?? I am willing to upgrade the lighting for the anemones.

I wouldnt' recommend a nem in a tank that small, even a maxi mini would be kinda too big. :)

The light upgrade you would need would be crazy, I have a 4g pico and I have PAR38's above it, they run from $88 and up.

Also nems need a established tank, not just pieces of one. lol

But yeah, otherwise you can put some inverts in, more sexy shrimp as well, they like to be in 3's. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom