Couple of questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chew valley

Aquarium Advice Freak
After weeks on end of my Jack Dempsey chasing my Green Terror the GT finally decided to scrap with it. Had about 2 hours of lip locking. The Jd came off the better and has no damage, the GT has had his mouth shredded a bit. First question, will it sort itself out or should I treat it.

The GT has decided not to get into battles anymore and just swims off when being chased.

Second question is, can you confirm that the JD is a male from the picture. Pretty sure it is. But the GT I think it is impossible to sex yet although no hump is forming as yet so thinking its a female?

Attachments

• 487274_10151315367413854_519182796_n.jpg
    487274_10151315367413854_519182796_n.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 92
Clean water will help the wound on the mouth heal. I doubt the aggression between the two will stop.

The GT looks male.

Clean water will help the wound on the mouth heal. I doubt the aggression between the two will stop.

The GT looks male.

Thanks and interesting about the GT being a male. Yeah knew aggression may be an issue but didn't expect it so soon as they are both only about 6 months old.

Back
Top Bottom