crab tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tukker

Aquarium Advice Activist
I know ppl its not an aquarium, but I want 2 share it with you guYs. 11th july my geosesarma sp. Celebes arrive.

ForumRunner_20120705_235810.jpg

Very nice! We would love to see some pics of your crabs when they arrive. :)

cool crabs, what are they? I like their yellow behind!

How many are there in the tank and can you get some more shots of them chilling in the tank? These are really interesting!

Geosesarma sp. Celebes are they called, or vampire crabs.

The yellow color is my wallpaper:p.
I'll make some photos when they are used to their new environment

Great to see your new creature.

Been waiting to see this... That is really nice! I love the drift wood and that is a very cool rock in the corner! It looks like you have made a nice home. How many are there?

I am glad you posted this. Also, FYI there is an Invertebrates section in Freshwater. You can't see it from the main page header /listing on the page, so click

Forum, Freshwater & Brackish, scroll down to
Freshwater & Brackish - Invertebrates

or cut and paste

Freshwater & Brackish - Invertebrates - Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

Just in case you didn't see it. I know many people can't find it initially since it doesn't show up on the first page list!!!

I will make a topic in that section later. But for now they are really calm, hiding under coconut shells chilling. Will go look for food tomorrow:)

The tank is just plain easy, I added riversand a waterfall and some woodparts and rocks thats it, heating will come this autumn, cause its hot enough outside. They need atleast 20 degrees Celsius

Thanks:) I'll keep posting photo's, there has been a he'll of a fight last night, found some limbs here bqd there lol. All are alive ad just walking like nothing happened. I'll add some sand today to create more height diversity, and I'll add some little ficus type plants

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom