Crab up for grabs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Compatiable?

Hello. I would love to have him if he is compatiable with my tank? We have live rock and live sand atm, snails and hermit crabsa nd various hitchhikers. Is there anything he cant be put with? Thanks much =)

/color]

Thanks =)

Thank you very much =) As long as he wont clobber my residents it would be kewl to have him since we dont have much in our tank right now. =) About how big is he? =)

ID?

Any luck on finding out what he is? =) Why are you giving him away? I looked at some of the shipping prices they aren't too bad at all. Would he have to be overnight delivery? Thanks again!

Would he have to be overnight delivery? Thanks again!

that would be best.

still waiting on some contacts. to write back. It was suggested that it might be a Sally Lightfoot, but I am suspitious, because he is not flat like a SLF.

Why are you giving him away?

he was getting a little too close to my new corals for comfort.

I am going to bet he will not even harm the corals...I have two crabs with that exact body and claws, and they don't do anything to them... they eat algae and anything that is dead...I feed them shrimp every now and then, but they have walked all over the tank and never touched the corals...

that looks like him. what about my fish? is he just playing, whenever my fish get close he looks like he is trying to grab him.

will pay to ship to 41544

pike co ky 41544.need new stuff,have nuttin yet except 1 mollie fry.let me know k...thanks beth

Back
Top Bottom