craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those aquariums are usually filed with cerebrum (very pure form of water that doesn't conduct electricity) our mineral oil. So the product described wouldn't look quite like those pictured.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That is so crazy, with or without fish. As long as it is without fish, it might be interesting, but why?

That is so crazy, with or without fish. As long as it is without fish, it might be interesting, but why?

Because they can I guess. I've always wanted to do the mineral oil setup, but the maintenance gets messy.

You have excellent cooling, no dust buildup, [moderator edit] aesthetics, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
ewww they call that murky tank "very nice" and for $100? I can get a complete 10 gallon setup from the pet store for $50!

Clearly they aren't good Japanese koi. Those cost too much to get abused like that.

This is one of the worst/saddest things I've seen on Craigslist. If the guy wasnt asking $40 for the fish alone, It'd be in one of my tanks already.

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Forgot the picture

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1396555540897.jpg
    1396555540897.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 158
That really ticks me off, like a betta bowl on steroids.. Some people are twisted..

See kids, this is why the " per gallon doesn't work. Amen

Back
Top Bottom