craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. Not craigslist. But wow.
I won't post a link because it has people's names. But here's a description

"ANYONE LOOKING FOR A TEN GALLON FISH TANK WITH ALL EQUIPMENT AND FISH INCLUDED?"

"1 gold fish, 1 pink and white koi, 1 molly, 1 algae eater. All fish are healthy and get along"

"I payed around 150 for everything. Im asking 75 or best offer"

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454225741.565529.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454225751.233311.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah seriously. You should see how badly he's trying to get people to buy. And how many people are interested....

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

14 Oscars in a 150!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1454974962480.jpg
    1454974962480.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 219
2 black moors, 2 common plecos, betta and guppies in a 1 gallon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 118
If I remember correctly it was a breeder setup and they were all juvies??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The text of the ad was pretty brief, and I don't think it specified, but I hope that's the case: that would make sense! That seems like an important detail to include, though. Hopefully, someone bought it, with the plan of selling off them off or moving them to other tanks soon!

There's been a guy trying to sell breeding colonies for a year or so. Hopefully. That many adult plecs in a 30 would be poop soup

There was a picture: I couldn't really tell what was going on, but they did look small. But even 60 juveniles in a 30 gal seems like a lot, even temporarily. But then again, I don't know much about plecos: I've never really understood their appeal.

There was a picture: I couldn't really tell what was going on, but they did look small. But even 60 juveniles in a 30 gal seems like a lot, even temporarily. But then again, I don't know much about plecos: I've never really understood their appeal.

As a display tank it would be awefully stocked, as a breeder receiving frequent wc's, it's not all that uncommon.

My family friend told me about this ad she saw a few years back. It was an ad for "30+ Oscar's Fish in 55 Gallon Acariumm"
There were some young oscars, but also FANCY GOLDFISH and GUPPIES in the aquarium. GUPPIES.

"Water is jungle-theme red and dark"

Really hoped this was just a joke until she showed me a picture on her camera.

No idea how any of the fish were alive...

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

My family friend told me about this ad she saw a few years back. It was an ad for "30+ Oscar's Fish in 55 Gallon Acariumm"
There were some young oscars, but also FANCY GOLDFISH and GUPPIES in the aquarium. GUPPIES.

"Water is jungle-theme red and dark"

Really hoped this was just a joke until she showed me a picture on her camera.

No idea how any of the fish were alive...

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Maybe the goldfish and guppies were feeders for the Oscars? Still crazy, though!

Back
Top Bottom