craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah it is. But how on earth do people even have a 450G tank in the first place. 450G x 8.34 lb/G = 3753 lbs of water. That's without anything else. Just water. That's more than my car. Don't get me wrong. I would absolutely love to have it.

My grampa has 220g african cichlid tank

Just seen this on craigslist. I don't care how much filtration you have. Just wrong.
G9hDZAN.jpg

Someone was selling a tank, not sure on size (didn't say) stocked with a few larger fish (including a pleco). Said that they would sell just the tank and get rid of the fish but (not exact qoute "why would you want to get rid of the picosomus (how they spelled it) because he cleans your tank so well you only have to clean it once a year or two just to say you did!"

Whhhhyyy.

Someone is selling a 30gal with a jack Dempsey and a common pleco :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

On the other hand,I found a great deal. A 120 gal plus stand for 140. Wood trim and custom stand.. I can't get it, but it's a great deal if someone does buy it

why don't you buy it!? :) the only good deal i have found lately, is a 125 with stand for 200 but obviously they never answered or texted back :(

why don't you buy it!? :) the only good deal i have found lately, is a 125 with stand for 200 but obviously they never answered or texted back :(

My parents barely and reluctantly agreed to let me get the 27 cube I have now :p

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388560935.959953.jpg does this seem like a good deal? I'm not interested just out of curiosity?

Back
Top Bottom