Craigslist Good Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First, not too sure about 2 in one tank together when they start maturing. I am not too familiar with them.

They should look good together. I just missed a CL 72G matching bowfront tank to the one I already have for something like 100-150, I just remember I was going crazy waiting to hear back. But only got disappointed. No twin SW and FW tanks for me... yet!
Hmm okay. I'll have to do some more research but I'm fairly certain that if I go for two I need to add them at the same time and size, or else one will completely dominate the other.
Just noticed that you live in Colorado, too! I live in the Springs.

Going to pick up my 28gal jbj nano cube intermediate LED within the next week!!

So excited! I got my snails ordered, so I can start my breeding colony for my 2x fig 8 puffers that are going to go in it!

$150 for the jbj nano cube 28gal intermediate LED with everything it comes with new.. I think it's a great deal.

Can't wait!!!!! My first brackish tank!

00s0s_a5a0SUrpyhc_600x450.jpg

Here's what LA has for info on them. I suppose if it's a pair, all should be fine. http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=830+954+1601&pcatid=1601

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

Craigslist in GrandRapids Mi has great deals at times I have purchased a 180 gallon acrylic for $275 tank and lights dual T5 retro fit that's a great deal in my opinionImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414363895.343004.jpg

Just picked up a Clear-For-Life 50 gallon acrylic tank with black back, light/light hood, also had gravel and some type of Whisper HOB filter for $50.
I was actually going to buy that exact same model tank new in the next couple of months, so jumped on this when I saw it, saved myself at least $175. :D

and it's in nice condition, just needs a little cleaning. (y)

my saltwater critters will be happy to be moving to a bigger home.

I just bought a 35 gallon hex with stand, hood, light, aquaclear filter with tons of extra media, fluval heater, siphon, gravel, plants, rocks, 4 air pumps, 2 airstones, test kits, tons of tubing, valves, chemicals, and food for $50. Not too shabby.

That's pretty intense! Acrylic stand and supports?!?! Dudeeeeee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Look like a good deal to me. Good luck in getting there on time. Most of the good deals don't last long

I recently got a mated pair of Percula Clowns and a Yellow Watchman Goby/Tiger Pistol Shrimp combo for free. I guy near me was moving, so he put the add up on Craigslist titled "Free Fish." I couldn't believe it. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Aquarium Advice

Saw this today, if I knew some about saltwater and had the space id say it's a steal just for a tank that size.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423014726.753940.jpg

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g tetras/dojo loach/clown pleco
~75g going to be African cichlids

Nope, have thought about it many times though..

Nope, have thought about it many times though..

It's true though. If it doesn't have a picture I won't bother looking at it. That goes for anything not just tanks.

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick is fixed!
~75g new community tank.

Back
Top Bottom