craigslist score

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds good, remember, 5 minutes, 5 handlings, every day, then wait a day, and on te 7th day make the full bond, don't stop the process or you'll maybe have to start over

Ok so for two days handling will be ten and time will be 50 mins all around

Ok here it is

Day 1: Handle 5 minutes
Day2: handle 5 minutes
Day 3: handle 5 minutes
Day4: handle 5 minutes
Day5: handle 5 minutes
Day 6: wait
Day 7: 20 minute bonding
Total time: 45 minutes

You won't have to restart if you don't handle for a while. Just handle him when you want and he will get more used to you every time. The section cup plants work well, also I get se silk plants from the dollar store to add some color and stuff my cages.

Sounds good, remember, 5 minutes, 5 handlings, every day, then wait a day, and on te 7th day make the full bond, don't stop the process or you'll maybe have to start over

Went and got a compressed coconut brick and fixing that tank now and going to start bonding

Bonding did not go as expected the little thing he was in was to small for my hand he is now in a five gallon with a infred light bonding will try again tomorrow

Oh ok so he was stressed that makes sense, I keep my Ts in 5 gallons, give it about 3 days and then try the process again, just so e can get used to his new environment

Oh ok so he was stressed that makes sense, I keep my Ts in 5 gallons, give it about 3 days and then try the process again, just so e can get used to his new environment

Yea he's sitting under his red light on the side of the tank and his old peat moss substrate has a amazing Web spun into it but you were right about that coconut sub I got a brick for 6$

The brick is good, but it retains a lot of humidity the brick is for damp environments really, it can e hard to make it soft for your T, I would return it if possible and get the bag

Yes the brick stays very wet ime, but is more economical than the bag. I use the bricks for my Gtps but only because I can get three bricks for $2

Back
Top Bottom