Craigslist strikes again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they gave me a hand-me-down digital camera lol... a canon powershot g-10... they only use super expensive stuff, and thought i needed a camera as my blackberry and iphone dont take the best pictures in the world... im just not good with angles, lighting, etc lol

The solution to your problem is simple, get the biggest memory card you can put in it and just keep shooting, guaranteed you'll get some great shots which you keep and delete the others. Happy Shooting.
Don't question whats in the diaper just change it and move on. Newborn poop is not of this planet.

Not necessary yet because it really wont smell yet however you'll notice a big difference when they start eating real food. We just threw them out in the can everyday, you'll be better off.

cool... right now, were working on figuring out how to decorate the nursery... craigslist is coming in handy (funny as this post is about craigslist)... i found a nice crib with changing table and drawers and shelves for $150 that looks brand new... saw it at babies-r-us for $450... probably going to try and trade an aquarium for it :)

Just picked up a Rena XP3 and a Fluval 404 off Craigslist both complete used for about 6 months for $140 for both. I love Craigslist!!!

I know Inferno......They are not Eheim. Eheim are just so good no one will part with them used.....LOL

Yeah I got LR from CL and two weeks later there were so many creatures and coral that grew I was stoked.

i wish i'd luck up on something like that...looking like i'll be paying brand new prices for my Fluval 404

Back
Top Bottom