Crazy about fish keeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ahmed.taymour

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello there,
I am Ahmed Taymour. I am 42 years. I am a flight attendant. I am Egyptian. I have a 30 gallons fresh water aquarium 2 years ago. I have a combination of fish like koi, silver shark, red tail shark, rimbo shark, tiger and black angel. They are all together in the same 30 gallon tank. My fish tank is in balanced condition for 2 years. I am preparing these days for more advanced 350 gallon fresh water tank. Its dimension is 200cm long x 35cm width. Its place is forcing me about the dimensions.
I am thinking about external filter for the first time. Your advice will be highly appreciated.
1- I am something confused between fluval 406 and marineland magniflow 360 c canister. Wich one is quiter and wich one its performance is better?
2- second thing the place of my fish tank is forcing me to place my filter beside my fish tank both of them will be floor level. Is that will work with my filter?
Thanks for cooperation

Hey bud, welcome to the forum!
I would go with the Fluval in your position. Best quality for the price.
And there's no problem in putting the filter on the floor, flow might be reduced because it has to push more water higher but nothing major.

Thanks for your experience and opinions bur my tank and filter are in the same level floor level. Is it a problem with filter to be in the same level with the tank?

Back
Top Bottom