Wanted: Crypt Balansae

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hartgirl

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am looking for a fair bit of crypt balansae to add to my planted tank. Please let me know if you have any for sale (or know where I can get some). I am located in California, so shipping is fine as long as it's fast (so hot here right now!)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks! I hadn't seen them there, but I did see one pack of kind of iffy looking ones at a local lfs store today. I'll have to go that route if I can't find them (and see if PetSmart's look better!)

I think gel pack plants always look kind of bad in general since they just sit there. None the less I've always had success with them. Also theyre always grown emersed so the leaves are just going to die off anyways.

True. I'm headed there tomorrow for a new light anyway so I'll check them out for sure! I've just really been into the look of this plant lately!

I looked at the crypt balansae they had and I'll get it in a pinch unless I can find some that's a little more "grown up" on here ? Anybody have some??

Back
Top Bottom